Wednesday, April 2, 2008

art live, work

So How do i figure out the whole life as an artist thing and still make money to support my art and family?  Is school the answer?  What I really want to do is work for a knitting mag where I can take photos and work behind the scene's.  Its seems like a pipe dream, how do I make it happen?  Where do I go from here?  Or should just be content that I have a good job with benefits and work on my art (knitting and photography) after work hours?  I have these big ideas and can't make them work because of time or money.  I really want a 8 color ink jet printer but there like $1000 and that's just not happening right now.  OK I could go on and on... Feeling a bit sorry for myself today you have to excuse me.  Live is good I am going to the yarn store this weekend...  YEAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you film girl? I look forward to reading about your life and you haven't written all week. I guess you are busy...I think the art/life thing will work out. There may be some risk involved.