Thursday, April 10, 2008

Busy,busy,busy

Well after the last comment I felt that I needed to at least say hi,  Life is really crazy busy for me right now.  Its the end of the semester and I have a BIG project due next Tuesday night.  I finished the felted bag that I have been working on and an now working on designing one myself which is really fun! I can 't wait for school to be done so I can spend all my spare time working on it.    Its been really sunny and all the tulips  and daffodils are coming up.  I planted some sweet peas on Sunday I know that I am a bit over excited about spring coming but I figure if its too cold they will just shiver a bit.  YEAH !! Spring is HERE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?

Vermont got my missing delivery of Spring?

Dang. That was supposed to go to Georgia. Please send it back postage due as soon as possible.

Sorry about the mix up.

Your shipment of Spring should be delivered in the second week of May. We ran out of pollen and shipments are a little behind, sorry.

Anonymous said...

P.S., Enough with the tattoos, already. If I wanted your plumage to be so colorful I would have made you a Hyacinth Macaw.