Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Boy is it cold!

Nothing like coming home to 40 degree weather to snap you back into reality.  Its cold I have to work overtime for the next two weeks and I am turning 41 on Saturday.  I love m birthday always have getting older is something that I am hung up on.  Its the having to work on Sunday which is ordinarily one of my days off.  which means I only get one of my birthday weekend days off. I was dreaming of having the whole weekend to do whatever i wanted.  Put the family to work in the yard, see a bad romance comedy, go out to dinner...the list goes on.  oh well us human is flexible so now my weekend is packed with other things.   

Well on Vacation I really didn't take many photos.  This thing happens when I go somewhere.  I feel like my camera gets in the way of really experiencing the place and the people,  When I went to Europe I only took 5 rolls of film the whole trip and I was there for 9 weeks. that was before digital.  I am happy to be home and to see all the tulips blooming.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for promptly shipping Vermont's missent Spring back to me as requested.

As noted on your previous statement, your shipment of Spring is due to arrive the third week in May.

Ecletic Woman said...

Tulips?? You have tulips? I have cold frosty green tulip leaves and bedraggled daffodils.

Lucky ducky.

Happy Birthday.

Ecletic Woman said...

Hey check out my blog today please!!
Love you.
K