Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cold Sun

 The sky was bright and blue today.  I spent the early afternoon with family that I don't hang out with much, It was nice to hang out with them.  I did miss my sister, this is one of the first holidays that she wasn't at my mothers with us.  She really does make it more fun and A few people mentioned her absents.  I know that she reads this everyday, not guilt please!  My Mom always come through with the good Easter Chocolate.  I don't celibate Easter but my Mom is a practicing Catholic, Its REALLY important to her at we spend time on the Holidays.  For years I tried to figure out how not to go.  Now as I get older I have decided this is something that I am willing, no happy to do for her. 
Then I came home and baked the weekly bread, and worked on some images.  All and all its been a good day.  
Peace and Happy Spring!    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No guilt, but thank you.