Saturday, March 22, 2008

Egg Salad

  The making of egg salad on the day before the christian Holiday of Easter. On my way home for my daughter Ballet class it hit me Egg Salad.  I started to crave it, that is a sure sign of spring for me.  It is only 20 Degree out but the sun is shining and I am thinking about this series of images I have started that has to do with the re-emergence of the earth,  Its going to take a while as I am on Mother Natures schedule and not my own.  
I have been thinking about what it means to be an artist, how to make a living so I can leave the day job that I do that gets in the way of my art.  Taking the leap into by putting myself out into the world as an artist I guess is the first step.  What does it mean to live as a artist?  How to market myself so I can truly live the way that I want to,  Does it mean will have to sell myself out for weddings? I an just full of questions today. The eggs are done. 

No comments: