Wednesday, March 12, 2008

finding a title

I hate titling my post, It hard enough to know what to say then I have to think of a title.  yuck!   our kid loves to use whatever towel is in the bathroom after her shower.  It is a very big issue in our house.  It drives my husband crazy ( mostly because she always uses his.)  I think she may do it just to get a rise out of him, you got to love the father daughter relationship. 

haven't work much on the felted bag this week.  I have a ton of homework for my color theory class.  I have done it all before but because of some gulch in the system, i am back to cutting squares of color.   

I think that there will be seven images in this series when I am done.  I took over 100 images and have narrowed it down.  I am not sure why I choose seven the number just feels right.  I like the odd number thing.   I plan to post all the photos that I am working on now, not sure how many that is.  

Looking forward to the spring,  It was warmer here then it has been and all the ice is melting.  I am excited about planting my garden and having fresh herbs to cook with again.  
just rambling....

No comments: