Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blogfade, I think not!

Dwight wrote that I may have blogfade, well I am here to tell you I DON'T.  The fact of the matter is that if I post a new image everyday I will run of images to post.  So I thought I would post the IMAGES every other day or so, I also think it gives folks time to really look at the images that are up.   

The bag is also done. Home work is getting in the way, I am going on vacation in about a month and have already scoped out the nearest yarn store.  That is if my cheap husband will let me buy anything, It's my own fault for putting my stash out in the open and he can see how much yarn I already have.  I think that I will sneak out when he is not looking and at least buy something for the three people I know who are breeding  right now. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheap? i don't even pay attention enough to where this so called stash is. as far as images go i have seen the files and the books of negatives and prints. i know you won't really run out of images and your fans should not lament. it is just this series that is becoming complete. for now. what series are youthinking about doing enxt?