Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Morning

Sunday morning and it gray outside.  Today is bread baking day, I bake bread every Sunday for the week.  I know for some of you it sound like a big deal but I was a pro baker for many years and I have a Kitchen Aid which makes the whole process a breeze. I have been using this old french bread baking book that I got years ago.  I have also been using the white bread recipe out of the Joy and adding whole wheat and rye flours, I am lucky enough to have the grain grinding attachment for my Kitchen aid so I can grind my own grain. ( A birth git from my Daughter and Husband).  I don't know about you the a half gallon of local organic Milk is $4.29. Its great it comes in a glass bottle and is from on a couple hours away.  So anything I can do to cut our costs is good and making bread is so easily and really doesn't take that long.  
I have also been getting into using my slow cooker.  As a kid I remember my Mom cooking in one and it being kind a gross.  The meat and Potatoes.  Well I have an 11 year old vegetarian ( I was a Vegetarian for about 12 years) so We are eating less meat.  The slow cooker is great for make bean soups and stews with hard veggies. 

I have take apart the felted bag that I started working on and am starting it over again. I will post photos when I get it done.

The series is coming along.  I really like the image that I have posted for today.  
 

  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the progression with which you have shown this sereis so far. The close up static images of the feet and legs of the group progressing into more movement and abstraction of the individual with each posted image. The color is also incredibly vivid and adds to the dynamic quality of the series. What kind of film and camera did you use?